LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Channel 5 and Carat have created a partnership for leading online retailer, Very.co.uk, within Big Brother across 2013. The deal launches with Celebrity Big Brother on Thursday 3rd January at 9pm and will resume in the summer for the next Big Brother series.
Very.co.uk will be a key show partner, supplying selected products for the house including home and electrical goods, branded dressing gowns and pink suitcases for the celebrity housemates.
A key element of the deal is the launch of the 'click to buy' page hosted on Channel5.com and Very.co.uk, which will offer users the opportunity to buy Very.co.uk products as seen in the Big Brother house.
The deal also includes branded editorial integration, whereby housemates will be set a task which will involve interacting with Very.co.uk products.
Jon Owen, Very.co.uk Director, said: "We were delighted with the results of our partnership with Big Brother in 2012. And with an even greater level of cross-channel integration, coupled with a unique focus on our product range, this new campaign looks set to deliver even greater ROI for the Very.co.uk business."
Agostino Di Falco, Channel 5 Partnerships Director, said: "Very.co.uk is a perfect partner for CBB, as their core target audience is the 'savvy' 18-30 year old and their product range is not only designed with this target group in mind, but also fits the aspirational look and feel of the iconic Big Brother house."
Rachel Gibbs-McNeil, Carat Sponsorship Associate Director, said: "The partnership has been designed to deliver maximum impact for Very.co.uk through product placement, click-to-buy technology on channel5.com and the incorporation of Very.co.uk into Big Brother's infamous tasks. We have utilised the expanse of Northern and Shell's Big Brother platform and created a carefully targeted campaign reaching Very.co.uk's core audience in a unique way."
Very.co.uk is part of Shop Direct Group, the UK's leading online and home shopping retailer.
Very.co.uk boasts celebrity collections from Fearne Cotton, Holly Willoughby, Jameela Jamil and many more.
Shop Direct Group delivers more than 25m parcels a year to more than 5m active customers.
The Shop Direct Group brands receive over 600,000 website visits every day.
We sell more than 800 brands - including leading fashion labels and our own brands.
To find out more, follow us on Twitter at @verynetwork or @ShopDirectGroup.
Our brands include: Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com, isme.com, Woolworths.co.uk, KandCo.com, Brandquarter.co.uk.
0844 292 3986
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]