LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- If you're looking for comfortable, yet stylish clothes in sizes 14-32 then check out Curvissa's range of KangaROOS clothing. Designed with those comfortable, practical days in mind in which you want to look your best but don't necessarily want to make a whole lot of effort, KangaROOS is the perfect brand to match your mood.
Curvissa's varied array of KangaROOS clothing means you're sure to find your ultimate garm for looking practically perfect, so what are you waiting for? In terms of outerwear, the KangaROOS collection is arguably unrivalled. As well as padded gilets stylishly suitable for crisp winter walks there are a fantastic selection of coats - from fleece jackets to waterproof outerwear and padded winter coats in on-trend prints featuring removable hoods and other useful features.
As well as outerwear you'll find long jumpers and fleeces as well as gorgeous tunics and short sleeve cardigans that would make ultimate 'weekend' attire - clothes you can comfortably relax in whilst knowing that you look nothing less than bang on trend.
Additionally, KangaROOS boast fantastic chino style jeans and Bermuda cargo shorts as well as lounge leggings, and you'll also find a selection of bikinis, tankinis and active wear - there really is something for everyone.
KangaROOS showcases a varied range of directional styles that incorporate comfort, colour and style. The KangaROOS selection of clothing available from Curvissa perfectly weaves together form, function and fresh trends, meaning you'll look totally trendy all year round.
+44 (0) 161 661 4329
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006