LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- If you're looking for comfortable, yet stylish clothes in sizes 14-32 then check out Curvissa's range of KangaROOS clothing. Designed with those comfortable, practical days in mind in which you want to look your best but don't necessarily want to make a whole lot of effort, KangaROOS is the perfect brand to match your mood.
Curvissa's varied array of KangaROOS clothing means you're sure to find your ultimate garm for looking practically perfect, so what are you waiting for? In terms of outerwear, the KangaROOS collection is arguably unrivalled. As well as padded gilets stylishly suitable for crisp winter walks there are a fantastic selection of coats - from fleece jackets to waterproof outerwear and padded winter coats in on-trend prints featuring removable hoods and other useful features.
As well as outerwear you'll find long jumpers and fleeces as well as gorgeous tunics and short sleeve cardigans that would make ultimate 'weekend' attire - clothes you can comfortably relax in whilst knowing that you look nothing less than bang on trend.
Additionally, KangaROOS boast fantastic chino style jeans and Bermuda cargo shorts as well as lounge leggings, and you'll also find a selection of bikinis, tankinis and active wear - there really is something for everyone.
KangaROOS showcases a varied range of directional styles that incorporate comfort, colour and style. The KangaROOS selection of clothing available from Curvissa perfectly weaves together form, function and fresh trends, meaning you'll look totally trendy all year round.
+44 (0) 161 661 4329
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise