Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have broken up for a second time, the New York Post said Thursday.
"The Words" co-stars had intended to spend the holidays with Cooper's family in Paris, but ended their romance shortly before Christmas. Saldana ended up celebrating with her own relatives in Miami, the newspaper said.
No specific reason was given for the breakup.
UsMagazine.com said Cooper and Saldana initially split up in March 2012 following a three-month courtship, but reconciled in the fall.
Cooper is best known for his work in "The Hangover" comedies and the current awards-nominee "Silver Linings Playbook."
Saldana has appeared in the films "Avatar" and "Star Trek."
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors