Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have broken up for a second time, the New York Post said Thursday.
"The Words" co-stars had intended to spend the holidays with Cooper's family in Paris, but ended their romance shortly before Christmas. Saldana ended up celebrating with her own relatives in Miami, the newspaper said.
No specific reason was given for the breakup.
UsMagazine.com said Cooper and Saldana initially split up in March 2012 following a three-month courtship, but reconciled in the fall.
Cooper is best known for his work in "The Hangover" comedies and the current awards-nominee "Silver Linings Playbook."
Saldana has appeared in the films "Avatar" and "Star Trek."
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings