Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have broken up for a second time, the New York Post said Thursday.
"The Words" co-stars had intended to spend the holidays with Cooper's family in Paris, but ended their romance shortly before Christmas. Saldana ended up celebrating with her own relatives in Miami, the newspaper said.
No specific reason was given for the breakup.
UsMagazine.com said Cooper and Saldana initially split up in March 2012 following a three-month courtship, but reconciled in the fall.
Cooper is best known for his work in "The Hangover" comedies and the current awards-nominee "Silver Linings Playbook."
Saldana has appeared in the films "Avatar" and "Star Trek."
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms