Hollywood couple Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have broken up for a second time, the New York Post said Thursday.
"The Words" co-stars had intended to spend the holidays with Cooper's family in Paris, but ended their romance shortly before Christmas. Saldana ended up celebrating with her own relatives in Miami, the newspaper said.
No specific reason was given for the breakup.
UsMagazine.com said Cooper and Saldana initially split up in March 2012 following a three-month courtship, but reconciled in the fall.
Cooper is best known for his work in "The Hangover" comedies and the current awards-nominee "Silver Linings Playbook."
Saldana has appeared in the films "Avatar" and "Star Trek."
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits