TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Bill Downe, President and Chief Executive Officer of BMO Financial Group (TSX: BMO)(NYSE: BMO), will participate in the RBC Capital Markets' Canadian Bank CEO Conference in Toronto on January 8, 2013, at 9:15 a.m. (EST).
Mr. Downe's remarks and question and answer session will be broadcast live via webcast at www.bmo.com/investorrelations. The webcast will be archived for 30 days.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $525 billion as at October 31, 2012, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
Peter Scott, Toronto
Ronald Monet, Montreal
Sharon Haward-Laird, Toronto
Andrew Chin, Toronto
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West