Justin Bieber has told the family of a photographer who died after taking pictures of his car that they are in his prayers.
The paparazzo was struck by another vehicle after snapping the singer's Ferrari.
Bieber said: "While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim."
Most Popular Stories
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Rand Paul 2016?
- Obama Meets with Acting IRS Head