Justin Bieber has told the family of a photographer who died after taking pictures of his car that they are in his prayers.
The paparazzo was struck by another vehicle after snapping the singer's Ferrari.
Bieber said: "While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women