SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) will provide a live video webcast of its news conference at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held Jan. 7, 2013 at 4 p.m. PT. The conference will demonstrate a range of attractive, high-performance mobile computing and gaming systems reflective of the company's longer-term strategy to focus on creating differentiated IP leadership.
A live video webcast of the news conference can be accessed at ir.amd.com. A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project