WESTPORT, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- The American Energy Group, Ltd. (OTCQB: AEGG) announced today that it has sold 700,000 Common Shares to a private investor for a cash consideration of $0.15 per share or a total consideration of $105,000 to the Company. The proceeds of the sale will be used for general and administrative operating capital and legal expenses.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, including estimated time lines for future events. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events, or performance and underlying assumptions and other statements, including potential production rates and potential reserves, which estimates are unproven and not based upon actual production data or historical facts. Forward-looking statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, economic conditions, drilling risks and actual operating conditions and results, deviation in costs of critical equipment and services, deviation in production decline rates, the impact of competition and commodity pricing, and domestic and foreign governmental regulation and approvals.
All forward-looking statements in this disclosure, whether made by, or on behalf of the Company or by or on behalf of the project operator, are expressly qualified by the above cautionary statements and any other cautionary statements which accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
For further information contact
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal