BROOKLYN, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Simshabs Capital Partners is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Simshabs IX, Inc., has exercised its rights, as provider of funds and equity, and has executed a ten year lease with Lourdes Medical, a medical provider in Central and Southern, New Jersey. Such agreement provides for occupancy of the ground level of the facility for which funds had been advanced, with an option to convert such debt to equity, by Simshabs. The facility is located at 25 Wrightstown-Cookstown Road in New Hanover, New Jersey.
It is anticipated that the operation of Lourdes will provide a welcome expansion of medical services provided to both the region and McGuire/Fort Dix which is the consolidated military base that is dominant within the region. Further discussions are currently underway with several other medical providers for taking space in the building.
It is expected that the property, by virtue of both tenancy and renovations/retrofitting, will be positioned as a Class A operation, both in terms of its physical plant and activity within it. Such will result in a secure position within the market and serve both the civilian and military populations within its radius for the near and long term future.
Additional updates will be provided in the future with regards to the progress of the project.
To further the understanding those who read this information, please see the below link
Simshabs Capital Partners Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women