iSnap, the Sacramento-based producer of social photo kiosks and other social media marketing tools, said today that it has formed partnerships with various international resellers.
The partnership network includes resellers in Australia, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
"As a social media company, it's critical that we expand our partner network across the globe so we can connect consumers and brands regardless of geography," said iSnap CEO Alex Lowe.
The local company said international expansion will continue to be a priority throughout 2013, along with additional kiosks, or "social photo stations" as the company calls them.
At the kiosks, users can share photos and virtual postcards instantly via social networks. Priced at about $4,000 each, the photo stations can be found at businesses nationwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California