iSnap, the Sacramento-based producer of social photo kiosks and other social media marketing tools, said today that it has formed partnerships with various international resellers.
The partnership network includes resellers in Australia, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
"As a social media company, it's critical that we expand our partner network across the globe so we can connect consumers and brands regardless of geography," said iSnap CEO Alex Lowe.
The local company said international expansion will continue to be a priority throughout 2013, along with additional kiosks, or "social photo stations" as the company calls them.
At the kiosks, users can share photos and virtual postcards instantly via social networks. Priced at about $4,000 each, the photo stations can be found at businesses nationwide.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women