iSnap, the Sacramento-based producer of social photo kiosks and other social media marketing tools, said today that it has formed partnerships with various international resellers.
The partnership network includes resellers in Australia, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
"As a social media company, it's critical that we expand our partner network across the globe so we can connect consumers and brands regardless of geography," said iSnap CEO Alex Lowe.
The local company said international expansion will continue to be a priority throughout 2013, along with additional kiosks, or "social photo stations" as the company calls them.
At the kiosks, users can share photos and virtual postcards instantly via social networks. Priced at about $4,000 each, the photo stations can be found at businesses nationwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green