iSnap, the Sacramento-based producer of social photo kiosks and other social media marketing tools, said today that it has formed partnerships with various international resellers.
The partnership network includes resellers in Australia, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
"As a social media company, it's critical that we expand our partner network across the globe so we can connect consumers and brands regardless of geography," said iSnap CEO Alex Lowe.
The local company said international expansion will continue to be a priority throughout 2013, along with additional kiosks, or "social photo stations" as the company calls them.
At the kiosks, users can share photos and virtual postcards instantly via social networks. Priced at about $4,000 each, the photo stations can be found at businesses nationwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs