iSnap, the Sacramento-based producer of social photo kiosks and other social media marketing tools, said today that it has formed partnerships with various international resellers.
The partnership network includes resellers in Australia, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
"As a social media company, it's critical that we expand our partner network across the globe so we can connect consumers and brands regardless of geography," said iSnap CEO Alex Lowe.
The local company said international expansion will continue to be a priority throughout 2013, along with additional kiosks, or "social photo stations" as the company calls them.
At the kiosks, users can share photos and virtual postcards instantly via social networks. Priced at about $4,000 each, the photo stations can be found at businesses nationwide.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards