SAN DIEGO, CA and ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- DistribuTECH 2013 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
•Atlanta-based Red Clay Consulting and Oracle announced today that they have completed implementation of Red Clay's SmartGridONE (SG1) offering powered by Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management at Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC -- The Reliable One). Built upon Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 2.0, Red Clay Consulting's SG1 is a flexible, affordable and complete meter-to-cash MDM solution that helps utilities lower their total cost of ownership, reduce implementation risk and accelerate their MDM deployment. Red Clay Consulting's SG1 supports meter data management needs while providing a foundation for the future. SG1 comes standard with pre-configured and pre-tuned software, hardware and database. •With Red Clay's SG1 powered by Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management, OUC went live in less than six months. The meter data management system will enable daily meter reads that increase billing accuracy to help improve customer billing and revenue protection. With the completion of the Phase 1 of Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management, OUC has a solid foundation that is expected to lead to improved business processes. •Red Clay's focus within Oracle Utilities solutions is on Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM), Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG), Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM), Oracle Utilities Operational Device Management (ODM), Oracle Utilities Billing Component, and Oracle Utilities Load Profiling and Settlement.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Rand Paul 2016?
- Obama Meets with Acting IRS Head