HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The City of Saint John, New Brunswick, has chosen PATTISON Outdoor to represent and sell Transit Shelter advertising in that market. Prior to this appointment the contract was with CBS Outdoor. This contract effective January 1, 2013 is for a term of 5 years and represents a significant win for PATTISON, who can now offer local and national advertisers a complete Out-of-Home inventory with Posters, Transit and now Transit Shelters.
Sherry Kirwin - General Manager, Atlantic, PATTISON Outdoor had this to say "...with this contract we will add 38 advertising faces to our current inventory of posters. This will enable us to provide greater distribution within the market, including the West side of the city as well as near the University and Regional Hospital for full coverage of the market."
Whether you are a local or national advertiser you can be sure that PATTISON has your markets covered.
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is Canada's largest outdoor, transit and digital advertising company with 25 sales offices coast to coast. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, PATTISON Outdoor is a division of The Jim Pattison Group.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130129-HakimShelter_pic_jan29_e.jpg
General Manager, Atlantic
VP & General Manager - Eastern Region
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida