HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
The City of Saint John, New Brunswick, has chosen PATTISON Outdoor to represent and sell Transit Shelter advertising in that market. Prior to this appointment the contract was with CBS Outdoor. This contract effective January 1, 2013 is for a term of 5 years and represents a significant win for PATTISON, who can now offer local and national advertisers a complete Out-of-Home inventory with Posters, Transit and now Transit Shelters.
Sherry Kirwin - General Manager, Atlantic, PATTISON Outdoor had this to say "...with this contract we will add 38 advertising faces to our current inventory of posters. This will enable us to provide greater distribution within the market, including the West side of the city as well as near the University and Regional Hospital for full coverage of the market."
Whether you are a local or national advertiser you can be sure that PATTISON has your markets covered.
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is Canada's largest outdoor, transit and digital advertising company with 25 sales offices coast to coast. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, PATTISON Outdoor is a division of The Jim Pattison Group.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130129-HakimShelter_pic_jan29_e.jpg
General Manager, Atlantic
VP & General Manager - Eastern Region
Most Popular Stories
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?