LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Despite the winter blues sweeping the nation, any new player joining Wink, one of the UK's friendliest bingo sites, can enjoy a little sunshine with great bonus deals and incentives as well as impressive daily jackpots.
The site, which this February celebrates its fifth anniversary, has a plethora of enticing bingo games and offers for online bingo virgins. These include the newbie room where those who have never played bingo before can trial the game, free for a week, from the comfort of their own home.
Another great offer is a 200% deposit bonus. This does exactly what you'd expect, simply deposit anything between GBP 5 and GBP 100 to receive an instant 200% credit; anyone depositing GBP 10 will have GBP 30 to play with!
Other bingo games include 'Jump for Joy' where cards are just 1p instead of the normal 5p during the daily 'power hours' of 11am, 5.30pm and 9.30pm. Between 6 and 8pm every day players can also try 'Fair and Square', everyone has an equal chance to get lucky as the minimum and maximum card purchase is the same.
A spokesperson for Wink Bingo said: "Bingo is something of a British institution but traipsing to the local bingo hall is no fun in this miserable winter weather. At Wink we have a wide range of games and bingo slots for everyone to trial, from newbies and novices to the more advanced player, plus there are loads of great incentives to get you started."
For further information about the newbie room visit http://www.winkbingo.com/bingo-promotions/newbie-room/ or go to the Wink site to see its range of games, which also includes favourites like 'Pinky Winky', 'Birthday Suit' and 'Speed Bingo'.
Issued on behalf of Wink Bingo by Punch Communications.
For more information ask for
Georgina Dunkley on
01858 411 600 or via
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text