Southern rock star Kid Rock has been confirmed as one of three Marcus Amphitheater headliners for Harley-Davidson's 110th anniversary party on the Summerfest grounds Labor Day weekend.
Milwaukee-based Harley announced Monday afternoon a new partnership with Rock that includes title sponsorship of his Rebel Soul tour, named after Rock's 2012 album. The partnership also includes co-branded Rebel Soul merchandise available at Rock shows and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Harley is also sponsoring a contest where one person will win the chance to perform with Rock's band on stage for one song during each night of the tour, as well as a national contest that includes a factory-customized motorcycle and an on-stage experience with Rock at the 110th anniversary show.
Rock has been a go-to artist for Harley celebrations in the past, playing both the 100th and 105th anniversaries. This year marks the 15th anniversary of his surprise breakthrough album "Devil Without a Cause," which will be celebrated with a new release this year.
Harley confirmed in a press release that Rock will play the Marcus Amphitheater on Aug. 31; it's to be the final stop in his Rebel Soul tour. Two more headliners for the Marcus Amphitheater that weekend will be announced this spring.
Ticket information for the Rock show is forthcoming. Ticket packages are currently available on Ticketmaster for the 110th anniversary celebration, and ticketholders will be able to purchase tickets to the Rock show before they go on sale to the public.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week