Melissa Gilbert's publicist said Tuesday the U.S. actress is engaged to actor Timothy Busfield.
Gilbert, 48, is best known for her work on TV's "Little House on the Prairie." She also recently competed on "Dancing with the Stars."
Busfield, 55, is a former cast member of the small-screen dramas "Thirtysomething," "The West Wing" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."
"They are engaged and both are incredibly happy," Gilbert's representative told People.com.
An insider told the celebrity magazine the couple got engaged during the holidays.
The report did not say where or when the pair intend to wed.
Gilbert was previously married to actors Bo Brinkman and Bruce Boxleitner.
Busfield has also been married twice.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women