Melissa Gilbert's publicist said Tuesday the U.S. actress is engaged to actor Timothy Busfield.
Gilbert, 48, is best known for her work on TV's "Little House on the Prairie." She also recently competed on "Dancing with the Stars."
Busfield, 55, is a former cast member of the small-screen dramas "Thirtysomething," "The West Wing" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."
"They are engaged and both are incredibly happy," Gilbert's representative told People.com.
An insider told the celebrity magazine the couple got engaged during the holidays.
The report did not say where or when the pair intend to wed.
Gilbert was previously married to actors Bo Brinkman and Bruce Boxleitner.
Busfield has also been married twice.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4