Melissa Gilbert's publicist said Tuesday the U.S. actress is engaged to actor Timothy Busfield.
Gilbert, 48, is best known for her work on TV's "Little House on the Prairie." She also recently competed on "Dancing with the Stars."
Busfield, 55, is a former cast member of the small-screen dramas "Thirtysomething," "The West Wing" and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip."
"They are engaged and both are incredibly happy," Gilbert's representative told People.com.
An insider told the celebrity magazine the couple got engaged during the holidays.
The report did not say where or when the pair intend to wed.
Gilbert was previously married to actors Bo Brinkman and Bruce Boxleitner.
Busfield has also been married twice.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors