MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Dynacor Gold Mines Inc. (TSX: DNG) (Dynacor or the Company) stock was halted this morning by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
The Company's management indicates that there are no corporate matters of any kind that have led to the stock halt.
ABOUT DYNACOR GOLD MINES INC.
Dynacor is a gold exploration and mining company active in Peru through its subsidiaries since 1996. The Company differentiates itself from pure exploration companies as it also generates income and cash flow from its wholly owned ore processing plant in Peru. The Company's assets include five exploration properties, including the Tumipampa property, along with its recently upgraded 220 tpd ore processing mill at Acari. Dynacor's mill produces gold from the processing of ore purchased from local producers. Dynacor's strength and competitive advantage comes with the experience and knowledge the Company has developed while working in Peru. Its pride remains in maintaining respect and positive work ethics toward its employees, partners and local communities.
FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION
Certain statements in the foregoing may constitute forward-looking statements, which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Dynacor, or industry results, to be materially different from any future result, performance or achievement expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These statements reflect management's current expectations regarding future events and operating performance as of the date of this news release.
Dynacor Gold Mines Inc (TSX: DNG)
Shares outstanding: 36,170,167
Dynacor Gold Mines Inc.
President and CEO
514-288-3224 ext. 228
604.492.0099 / M: 604.562.1348
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman