Sweet talk your Valentine with a box full of heart-shaped deliciousness from Krispy Kreme. Krispy Kreme Sprinkled Heart, Valentine Sprinkles and Chocolate Iced Heart doughnuts are available now through Feb. 14 at participating Krispy Kreme U.S. and Canadian locations. Purchase a dozen Valentine Doughnuts and get a dozen Valentine Cards each good for a FREE doughnut of your choice.
"Whether it's a special treat for your sweetheart, or for your BFF, you can't go wrong with a tasty assortment of our heart-shaped and sprinkled doughnuts," says Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef. "They're the perfect gift for someone special this Valentine's Day."
Share your heart online with a Krispy Kreme Valentine e-card at www.krispykreme.com/card and the Share Your Heart Facebook Cover Photo App.
Sprinkle on the love with a dozen of these sweet Valentine treats:
-- Sprinkled Heart- A white iced, heart-shaped doughnut with red and white sprinkles is sure to make their hearts melt.
-- Valentine Sprinkles- A chocolate iced ring with red and white sprinkles to let that someone special know "I like you a hole bunch."
-- Chocolate Iced Heart- A chocolate iced, heart-shaped doughnut with red drizzle for that special someone with a heart of gold.
Purchase a dozen doughnuts and receive 12 FREE Valentine cards each redeemable for one FREE doughnut of your choice. Offer ends February 14, 2013. Available at participating locations. While supplies last. See coupon for restrictions.
Get connected to Krispy Kreme and stay up to date on the latest offerings and promotions at KrispyKreme.com, www.hotlightapp.com, foursquare and KrispyKremeDoughnuts on YouTube.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws