MEXICO CITY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) (BMV: KOFL)
Invites you to participate in its conference call, including a question-and-answer session, to discuss Fourth Quarter 2012 results.
The call will be held on:
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
11:00 hrs Eastern Time
10:00 hrs Mexico City Time
It will be conducted by:
Mr. Hector Treviño, Chief Financial Officer and, Mr. Jose Castro, Head of Investor Relations.
Coca-Cola FEMSA's Fourth Quarter 2012 financial results, will be released on February 27, 2013, before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial:
Domestic U.S.: 800-573-4840
Alternatively, participants can log into http://www.coca-colafemsa.com for a live audio webcast of the conference call.
If you are unable to participate live, an instant replay of the conference call will be available through March 5, 2013. To listen to the replay please dial: Domestic U.S.: 888-286-8010 or International: 617-801-6888. Passcode: 88550577
For Further Information:
(5255) 1519-5120 / 5121
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.