CRYSTAL RIVER, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- B-Scada (OTCQB: MOBS) has filed its 10K for 2012, posting a 266% increase in net income from $41,676 to $152,373. In his 'Message from the CEO,' Ron DeSerranno cites 2012 as a 'solid year for B-Scada' and anticipates continued growth in 2013 with the upcoming release of Status Enterprise, our next generation SCADA system. B-Scada's revenue is generated from two sources, through retail sales of our HMI and SCADA software products and through licensing of technology to other companies for use in the products they produce. B-Scada has developed its own Industrial Control and Monitoring solutions over the past five years. 'Status' is a powerful SCADA (Supervisor Control and Data Acquisition System) software program capable of connecting to real time industrial data and displaying the information in real time to operators, maintenance personnel and supervisors. B-Scada has attracted a number of resellers and system integrators that are now promoting and using 'Status' in commercial settings. Status is now being used to monitor one of the largest subway systems in the world. It is monitoring HVAC performance in pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in China, railways in Italy, and used in numerous vertical markets in the United States including electricity generation, waste water and EPA monitoring.
Names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
B-Scada, Inc. is trading under the symbol MOBS.
1255 N Vantage Pt. Dr.
Crystal River, FL 34429
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- House Votes to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Wells Fargo Profit Up, Revenue Down
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona