The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will hold its January Networking Mixer at Bandar Restaurant in downtown San Diego on Jan. 31. The new board of directors will be revealed at the event.
Entrance is free for chamber members and $15 for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided, while drinks will be available for a cash bar. Parking is free for three hours at the Horton Plaza Mall with mall validation.
For more information, call (858) 268-0790 or visit the chamber's website.
Most Popular Stories
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions