The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will hold its January Networking Mixer at Bandar Restaurant in downtown San Diego on Jan. 31. The new board of directors will be revealed at the event.
Entrance is free for chamber members and $15 for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided, while drinks will be available for a cash bar. Parking is free for three hours at the Horton Plaza Mall with mall validation.
For more information, call (858) 268-0790 or visit the chamber's website.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild