The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will hold its January Networking Mixer at Bandar Restaurant in downtown San Diego on Jan. 31. The new board of directors will be revealed at the event.
Entrance is free for chamber members and $15 for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided, while drinks will be available for a cash bar. Parking is free for three hours at the Horton Plaza Mall with mall validation.
For more information, call (858) 268-0790 or visit the chamber's website.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers