The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will hold its January Networking Mixer at Bandar Restaurant in downtown San Diego on Jan. 31. The new board of directors will be revealed at the event.
Entrance is free for chamber members and $15 for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided, while drinks will be available for a cash bar. Parking is free for three hours at the Horton Plaza Mall with mall validation.
For more information, call (858) 268-0790 or visit the chamber's website.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women