The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will hold its January Networking Mixer at Bandar Restaurant in downtown San Diego on Jan. 31. The new board of directors will be revealed at the event.
Entrance is free for chamber members and $15 for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided, while drinks will be available for a cash bar. Parking is free for three hours at the Horton Plaza Mall with mall validation.
For more information, call (858) 268-0790 or visit the chamber's website.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security