HOLLYWOOD, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- In an all-media exclusive interview airing on Thursday, January 31st and Friday, February 1st (check local listings), Dr. Phil peels away the many layers of events that took place, to determine what ultimately led to Ronaiah Tuiasosopo perpetuating an ongoing hoax against Notre Dame football star and Heisman Trophy runner-up Manti Te'o.
Dr. Phil asks Tuiasosopo the questions that have stumped the nation, revealing the truth in detail, and gets answers to questions such as: Why did he take on another persona, and why a female personality? Was Manti in on the hoax? Did Manti know he was in a relationship with a man? And, was Ronaiah's family aware of what their son was doing?
"We've heard Manti speak, but we still don't know the whole story," says Dr. Phil McGraw. "America wants to know what kind of person does something like this, and why. This interview will answer those questions and so much more."
The syndicated series, DR. PHIL, was created by Harpo Productions, and is produced by Peteski Productions in association with CBS Television Distribution. DR. PHIL, in its 11th season, is the #1 ranked syndicated daytime talk show, a position held since the conclusion of The Oprah Winfrey Show in May 2011.
Credit photo to CBS Television Distribution / Peteski Productions.
Documents and/or Photos available for this release:
Dr. Phil McGraw and Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 345680
Senior Vice President, Communications
Phone: (323) 956-3357
Phone: (323) 956-3405
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column