HOLLYWOOD, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- In an all-media exclusive interview airing on Thursday, January 31st and Friday, February 1st (check local listings), Dr. Phil peels away the many layers of events that took place, to determine what ultimately led to Ronaiah Tuiasosopo perpetuating an ongoing hoax against Notre Dame football star and Heisman Trophy runner-up Manti Te'o.
Dr. Phil asks Tuiasosopo the questions that have stumped the nation, revealing the truth in detail, and gets answers to questions such as: Why did he take on another persona, and why a female personality? Was Manti in on the hoax? Did Manti know he was in a relationship with a man? And, was Ronaiah's family aware of what their son was doing?
"We've heard Manti speak, but we still don't know the whole story," says Dr. Phil McGraw. "America wants to know what kind of person does something like this, and why. This interview will answer those questions and so much more."
The syndicated series, DR. PHIL, was created by Harpo Productions, and is produced by Peteski Productions in association with CBS Television Distribution. DR. PHIL, in its 11th season, is the #1 ranked syndicated daytime talk show, a position held since the conclusion of The Oprah Winfrey Show in May 2011.
Credit photo to CBS Television Distribution / Peteski Productions.
Documents and/or Photos available for this release:
Dr. Phil McGraw and Ronaiah Tuiasosopo
To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 345680
Senior Vice President, Communications
Phone: (323) 956-3357
Phone: (323) 956-3405
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States