Rapper Rick Ross escaped injury when shots were fired at his Rolls-Royce Monday, causing the car to crash into a Florida building, The Miami Herald reported.
No one was injured in the early morning incident on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, the Herald said.
TMZ said a motorist pulled his or her vehicle up next to Ross' Rolls, then fired dozens of shots, missing the car, but striking nearby buildings.
Police told the celebrity news website they had made no arrests in connection with the shooting and had not identified any suspects.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap