Rapper Rick Ross escaped injury when shots were fired at his Rolls-Royce Monday, causing the car to crash into a Florida building, The Miami Herald reported.
No one was injured in the early morning incident on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, the Herald said.
TMZ said a motorist pulled his or her vehicle up next to Ross' Rolls, then fired dozens of shots, missing the car, but striking nearby buildings.
Police told the celebrity news website they had made no arrests in connection with the shooting and had not identified any suspects.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women