SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Prima BioMed Ltd (ASX: PRR) (NASDAQ: PBMD) (ISIN: US74154B2034) ("Prima", "the Company") has announced today that Matthew Lehman, its Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 at 11:30am Eastern US Time in New York, NY. Mr. Lehman will provide an overview of the Company and its corporate activities.
The presentation will be a live audio webcast and may be accessed by visiting Prima BioMed's website at http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/presentations.php. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
About Prima BioMed
Prima BioMed is a globally active biotechnology company. As a leader in personalized bio-therapeutic products for cancer, Prima is dedicated to leveraging its current technology and expertise to develop innovative treatment options for patients and to maximize value to shareholders. Prima's lead product is CVac, an autologous dendritic cell product currently in clinical trials for ovarian cancer patients who are in remission.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Jessica Brown
Prima BioMed Ltd.
+1 (919) 710-9061
Mr. James Moses
+61 (0) 420 991 574
Mr. Axel Muhlhaus
+49 (0) 69 905505-52
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Christie Says GOP Image Is Media's Fault