DURHAM, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Mi-Co, the Mobile Information Corporation, announced today that its flagship mobile-forms platform, Mi-Forms, will be compatible with the Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet and other Windows 8 Tablets. Mi-Forms software allows organizations to customize e-forms and capture any data directly on these Tablets, improving efficiency & accuracy while saving on data-entry costs.
Mi-Co customers include organizations such as Sutter Health, Eli Lilly, the NC Department of Agriculture and many more. Dwight Seal, District Manager at the Division of Pesticides, NC Department of Agriculture had this to say: "The upcoming Mi-Forms v9 is an even sleeker, faster & more user-friendly mobile-forms interface for form-filling on Tablets. We are excited to evaluate the Microsoft Surface Pro and use the Mi-Forms software that has been so valuable to us on it."
Mi-Co is planning to release Mi-Forms v9 in February, 2013, with even stronger support for its "any data, any device, anywhere" message, and with 13 years of experience & evolution in the mobile-forms market.
Chris DiPierro, Mi-Co Director of Software Development, said, "Our customers and partners are excited about the new wave of Windows 8 Tablets including the Microsoft Surface Pro, and we're glad to support a wide variety of options for them to leverage these devices in their own business process to save time and money."
To request a pre-release demo of Mi-Forms v9, contact Mi-Co at 1-(866)-621-6230, and to download a trial visit Mi-Co's website today.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
VP of Sales & Marketing
4601 Creekstone Dr., Suite 102
Durham, N.C. 27703
® Mi-Co, the Mi-Co logo, and Mi-Co products or service names are registered trademarks of Mi-C
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women