Michelle Williams says she and Kelly Rowland aren't performing with their former Destiny's Child partner Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, will feature the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
The album sparked reports that the three will reunite on stage when headliner Beyonce performs the Super Bowl halftime show next month.
But Williams told WRUG Media the buzz about an upcoming reunion is not true.
"I'm going to be in the musical 'Fela!,'" she said, referring to the stage production's upcoming world tour. "I hate to disappoint the people and tell them that it's not true. ... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women