Michelle Williams says she and Kelly Rowland aren't performing with their former Destiny's Child partner Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, will feature the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
The album sparked reports that the three will reunite on stage when headliner Beyonce performs the Super Bowl halftime show next month.
But Williams told WRUG Media the buzz about an upcoming reunion is not true.
"I'm going to be in the musical 'Fela!,'" she said, referring to the stage production's upcoming world tour. "I hate to disappoint the people and tell them that it's not true. ... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West