Michelle Williams says she and Kelly Rowland aren't performing with their former Destiny's Child partner Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, will feature the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
The album sparked reports that the three will reunite on stage when headliner Beyonce performs the Super Bowl halftime show next month.
But Williams told WRUG Media the buzz about an upcoming reunion is not true.
"I'm going to be in the musical 'Fela!,'" she said, referring to the stage production's upcoming world tour. "I hate to disappoint the people and tell them that it's not true. ... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges