Michelle Williams says she and Kelly Rowland aren't performing with their former Destiny's Child partner Beyonce at the Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans.
"Destiny's Child -- Love Songs," a greatest-hits CD set for release Tuesday, will feature the song "Nuclear," the first new recording by the vocal group in eight years.
The album sparked reports that the three will reunite on stage when headliner Beyonce performs the Super Bowl halftime show next month.
But Williams told WRUG Media the buzz about an upcoming reunion is not true.
"I'm going to be in the musical 'Fela!,'" she said, referring to the stage production's upcoming world tour. "I hate to disappoint the people and tell them that it's not true. ... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison