TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Artaflex Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ATF) ("Artaflex") announced today that David McKee and Derek D'Andrade have been appointed to Artaflex's board of directors. Mr. McKee has also been appointed to Artaflex's audit committee and Mr. D'Andrade has been appointed to Artaflex's compensation committee.
Mr. McKee is the President of PVR Advisors, LLC, a company based in Arizona that is involved in the business of corporate consulting in electronics manufacturing. Mr. D'Andrade is the President of Fitlight Sports Corp., company that is involved in the business of designing and producing products for human performance enhancement in sports, physical rehabilitation and special education needs.
Artaflex is a specialist at delivering integrated product solutions and support to the global technology and electronics industry. As a leading global provider of complete Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), Artaflex offers world class manufacturing facilities and global partners throughout Canada, the United States, Israel and China, allowing Artaflex to provide its customers the flexibility and scalability to competitively achieve total solutions to their present and future electronics outsourcing needs. Visit Artaflex at: www.artaflex.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border