TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Artaflex Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ATF) ("Artaflex") announced today that David McKee and Derek D'Andrade have been appointed to Artaflex's board of directors. Mr. McKee has also been appointed to Artaflex's audit committee and Mr. D'Andrade has been appointed to Artaflex's compensation committee.
Mr. McKee is the President of PVR Advisors, LLC, a company based in Arizona that is involved in the business of corporate consulting in electronics manufacturing. Mr. D'Andrade is the President of Fitlight Sports Corp., company that is involved in the business of designing and producing products for human performance enhancement in sports, physical rehabilitation and special education needs.
Artaflex is a specialist at delivering integrated product solutions and support to the global technology and electronics industry. As a leading global provider of complete Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS), Artaflex offers world class manufacturing facilities and global partners throughout Canada, the United States, Israel and China, allowing Artaflex to provide its customers the flexibility and scalability to competitively achieve total solutions to their present and future electronics outsourcing needs. Visit Artaflex at: www.artaflex.com.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women