LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- American Gem Society (AGS), the country's preeminent jewelry trade organization dedicated to consumer protection, will launch the AGS Perfect Proposal Toolkit -- just in time to help those planning to pop the question on Valentine's Day. The Toolkit, available February 1-15, 2013, offers a quirky collection of tips and suggestions for planning the perfect proposal, as well as a contest to win a trip to the newlywed capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Perfect Proposal Website
Located at americangemsociety.org/Groom2B, the online resource offers fun and unique suggestions for traditional and non-traditional proposals, recipes for romantic dinners, a list of the top mistakes to avoid when proposing, proposal trends, and even recommendations on Tweets for those who plan to propose in 140 characters or less.
Perfect Proposal Hotline
The hotline, 1-855-GROOM2B (476-6622), provides recorded recommendations including tips on planning the proposal, how to select a quality diamond and what to do if things don't go as planned.
Perfect Proposal Contest
Through a partnership with Vegas.com, The Official VEGAS Travel Site, the Perfect Proposal Contest, americangemsociety.org/Groom2B, gives entrants the opportunity to win a three-day/two night trip to Las Vegas (airfare, hotel, show tickets and dinner,) along with a $1,000 gift certificate, valid at any of the 1,700 AGS member jewelers in the country. Ideal for those who want to get married, or, spend a weekend honeymoon in Las Vegas. Full contest rules are listed on the contest website.
"Our existing online resources provide recommendations on how to shop for the highest quality jewelry from the best jewelers in the country," said Ruth Batson, executive director and CEO of American Gem Society. "The AGS Perfect Proposal Toolkit is a perfect fit with what our visitors look for, especially around Valentine's Day -- the busiest time of year for ring shopping and question popping!"
About American Gem Society
The American Gem Society, founded in 1934 by Robert M. Shipley, is a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to proven ethics, knowledge, and consumer protection within the jewelry industry. The American Gem Society is a professional organization awarding credentials for its members, who are held to the highest ethical and professional standards in the industry and must pass annual recertification examinations to maintain their titles. Less than five percent of jewelers in the country have met the exacting requirements necessary for membership. For more information regarding the American Gem Society visit www.AmericanGemSociety.org. Keep up with AGS on Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / YouTube.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Firm Public Relations & Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column