IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Alorica, (www.alorica.com), a leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions, proudly announced that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Alorica Helix and Alorica Analytics as the Customer Interaction Solutions 2012 Product of the Year Award recipients. They were selected to receive the honor for their achievement in advancing customer experience management technologies. Customer Interaction Solutions magazine is the leading publication covering CRM, call centers and teleservices since 1982.
"These products speak for themselves. Alorica Analytics and Alorica Helix have consistently proven to be innovative and a value-add tool to enable our clients to become better service providers in their industry," says Andy Lee, Chairman and CEO of Alorica. "We continue to bring to life our value proposition of delivering results through technologies like these. These award-winning products provide the necessary measurements and analysis to enhance the customer experience for our clients." This is the third consecutive year Helix has been named and the fourth continuous year for Alorica Analytics to have achieved this honor.
The state-of-the-art Alorica Analytics tool seamlessly consolidates customer data from multiple sources into an intuitive graphical interface, enabling analysis and comparison of metrics from different campaigns and initiatives. The application has a dashboard view and drill-down capabilities that allows Alorica and its clients to secure an instant, high-level snapshot of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all aspects of any client program. Other features include customized reporting, multi-level security and detailed scorecards of metrics pertaining to agents, campaigns, customers and products.
Helix is an integrated, web-based enterprise software suite of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications, as well as service automation solutions. Helix acts as an automation tool and enabler of end-to-end e-business, service and customer care solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women