Eight of 20 missing members of the Mexican musical group Kombo Kolombia were found dead in a pit in Mexico's Mina Township, officials said.
The group, which consisted of 12 musicians and eight crew members, disappeared in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, after playing for a private party in Hidalgo, El Universal reported.
The mass grave was found in the township about 30 miles from the site of the party, the newspaper reported Monday.
Authorities said the victims had been dead for about 36 hours, putting their time of death at just after the private show.
Searchers looked for the other 12 band members.
Kombo Kolombia is a Colombian-style band that has produced hits such as "I Want To Fly," "Back" and "Only You Make Me Happy," the news report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham