Eight of 20 missing members of the Mexican musical group Kombo Kolombia were found dead in a pit in Mexico's Mina Township, officials said.
The group, which consisted of 12 musicians and eight crew members, disappeared in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, after playing for a private party in Hidalgo, El Universal reported.
The mass grave was found in the township about 30 miles from the site of the party, the newspaper reported Monday.
Authorities said the victims had been dead for about 36 hours, putting their time of death at just after the private show.
Searchers looked for the other 12 band members.
Kombo Kolombia is a Colombian-style band that has produced hits such as "I Want To Fly," "Back" and "Only You Make Me Happy," the news report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go