Eight of 20 missing members of the Mexican musical group Kombo Kolombia were found dead in a pit in Mexico's Mina Township, officials said.
The group, which consisted of 12 musicians and eight crew members, disappeared in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, after playing for a private party in Hidalgo, El Universal reported.
The mass grave was found in the township about 30 miles from the site of the party, the newspaper reported Monday.
Authorities said the victims had been dead for about 36 hours, putting their time of death at just after the private show.
Searchers looked for the other 12 band members.
Kombo Kolombia is a Colombian-style band that has produced hits such as "I Want To Fly," "Back" and "Only You Make Me Happy," the news report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia