Former Smiths frontman Morrissey was hospitalized in Michigan with a "suspected bladder infection," officials said.
Morrissey was recently admitted to the William Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Mich., Billboard.com reported Saturday.
A representative for the British singer said, "he is undergoing tests for a suspected bladder infection."
Morrissey had canceled a tour stop in Flint, Mich., on Jan. 24 and has postponed two additional shows due to a "band illness," the news report said. The tour was supposed to continue Monday, but it was unclear if Morrissey's ailment will result in a further delay.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag