Former Smiths frontman Morrissey was hospitalized in Michigan with a "suspected bladder infection," officials said.
Morrissey was recently admitted to the William Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Mich., Billboard.com reported Saturday.
A representative for the British singer said, "he is undergoing tests for a suspected bladder infection."
Morrissey had canceled a tour stop in Flint, Mich., on Jan. 24 and has postponed two additional shows due to a "band illness," the news report said. The tour was supposed to continue Monday, but it was unclear if Morrissey's ailment will result in a further delay.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'