Former Smiths frontman Morrissey was hospitalized in Michigan with a "suspected bladder infection," officials said.
Morrissey was recently admitted to the William Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Mich., Billboard.com reported Saturday.
A representative for the British singer said, "he is undergoing tests for a suspected bladder infection."
Morrissey had canceled a tour stop in Flint, Mich., on Jan. 24 and has postponed two additional shows due to a "band illness," the news report said. The tour was supposed to continue Monday, but it was unclear if Morrissey's ailment will result in a further delay.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South