Former Smiths frontman Morrissey was hospitalized in Michigan with a "suspected bladder infection," officials said.
Morrissey was recently admitted to the William Beaumont hospital in Royal Oak, Mich., Billboard.com reported Saturday.
A representative for the British singer said, "he is undergoing tests for a suspected bladder infection."
Morrissey had canceled a tour stop in Flint, Mich., on Jan. 24 and has postponed two additional shows due to a "band illness," the news report said. The tour was supposed to continue Monday, but it was unclear if Morrissey's ailment will result in a further delay.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women