Actor Burt Reynolds is "feeling better" after being hospitalized in Florida for the flu, but he is still in intensive care, his representative said.
Reynolds was admitted to the hospital Friday with flu like symptoms and dehydration, CNN reported. He was then transferred to the hospital's intensive care unit.
As of Saturday, he was "feeling better," said Erik Kritzer, the actors representative, adding that Reynolds was still in the ICU as of Saturday evening.
Kritzer predicted Reynolds would be released from the hospital on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona