Actor Burt Reynolds is "feeling better" after being hospitalized in Florida for the flu, but he is still in intensive care, his representative said.
Reynolds was admitted to the hospital Friday with flu like symptoms and dehydration, CNN reported. He was then transferred to the hospital's intensive care unit.
As of Saturday, he was "feeling better," said Erik Kritzer, the actors representative, adding that Reynolds was still in the ICU as of Saturday evening.
Kritzer predicted Reynolds would be released from the hospital on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground