Actor Burt Reynolds is "feeling better" after being hospitalized in Florida for the flu, but he is still in intensive care, his representative said.
Reynolds was admitted to the hospital Friday with flu like symptoms and dehydration, CNN reported. He was then transferred to the hospital's intensive care unit.
As of Saturday, he was "feeling better," said Erik Kritzer, the actors representative, adding that Reynolds was still in the ICU as of Saturday evening.
Kritzer predicted Reynolds would be released from the hospital on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop