Actor Burt Reynolds is "feeling better" after being hospitalized in Florida for the flu, but he is still in intensive care, his representative said.
Reynolds was admitted to the hospital Friday with flu like symptoms and dehydration, CNN reported. He was then transferred to the hospital's intensive care unit.
As of Saturday, he was "feeling better," said Erik Kritzer, the actors representative, adding that Reynolds was still in the ICU as of Saturday evening.
Kritzer predicted Reynolds would be released from the hospital on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore