Tiger Woods and U.S. skiing star Lindsey Vonn have been dating for the past several weeks, sources told the celebrity website HollywoodLife.com.
The globe-trotting pair appeared to have taken their budding relationship to the next level this month with a quiet vacation together on the Caribbean island of Antiqua, the website said.
The report cites sources close to both Woods and Vonn who said the two superstars stay in close contact while on the road and met through "the ski community," The Sporting News said Saturday.
"Tiger is an active skier," a Vonn source said. "Lindsey has been teaching Tiger's kids, Sam and Charlie, how to ski."
Vonn, 28, is recently divorced and told The Denver Post recently she and the 37-year-old Woods were "just friends," Sporting News said.
Both stars have declined to either confirm or deny the reports.
Most Popular Stories
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study