Tiger Woods and U.S. skiing star Lindsey Vonn have been dating for the past several weeks, sources told the celebrity website HollywoodLife.com.
The globe-trotting pair appeared to have taken their budding relationship to the next level this month with a quiet vacation together on the Caribbean island of Antiqua, the website said.
The report cites sources close to both Woods and Vonn who said the two superstars stay in close contact while on the road and met through "the ski community," The Sporting News said Saturday.
"Tiger is an active skier," a Vonn source said. "Lindsey has been teaching Tiger's kids, Sam and Charlie, how to ski."
Vonn, 28, is recently divorced and told The Denver Post recently she and the 37-year-old Woods were "just friends," Sporting News said.
Both stars have declined to either confirm or deny the reports.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM