Tiger Woods and U.S. skiing star Lindsey Vonn have been dating for the past several weeks, sources told the celebrity website HollywoodLife.com.
The globe-trotting pair appeared to have taken their budding relationship to the next level this month with a quiet vacation together on the Caribbean island of Antiqua, the website said.
The report cites sources close to both Woods and Vonn who said the two superstars stay in close contact while on the road and met through "the ski community," The Sporting News said Saturday.
"Tiger is an active skier," a Vonn source said. "Lindsey has been teaching Tiger's kids, Sam and Charlie, how to ski."
Vonn, 28, is recently divorced and told The Denver Post recently she and the 37-year-old Woods were "just friends," Sporting News said.
Both stars have declined to either confirm or deny the reports.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild