For its upcoming debut in Canada, Target Corp. is breaking out the big guns.
The Minneapolis-based retailer said Friday that it will launch exclusive partnerships with prominent designers for its Canadian stores, including Nate Berkus, Giada De Laurentiis, Shaun White and Kate Young.
And in a nod to its new Canadian customers, Target said it will offer a limited edition assortment of merchandise with Roots, a prominent Canadian clothing company, that will run from March to June.
In March, Target will open the first of 124 stores it plans to debut in Canada this year, the first time the retailer will operate beyond the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05