For its upcoming debut in Canada, Target Corp. is breaking out the big guns.
The Minneapolis-based retailer said Friday that it will launch exclusive partnerships with prominent designers for its Canadian stores, including Nate Berkus, Giada De Laurentiis, Shaun White and Kate Young.
And in a nod to its new Canadian customers, Target said it will offer a limited edition assortment of merchandise with Roots, a prominent Canadian clothing company, that will run from March to June.
In March, Target will open the first of 124 stores it plans to debut in Canada this year, the first time the retailer will operate beyond the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight