For its upcoming debut in Canada, Target Corp. is breaking out the big guns.
The Minneapolis-based retailer said Friday that it will launch exclusive partnerships with prominent designers for its Canadian stores, including Nate Berkus, Giada De Laurentiis, Shaun White and Kate Young.
And in a nod to its new Canadian customers, Target said it will offer a limited edition assortment of merchandise with Roots, a prominent Canadian clothing company, that will run from March to June.
In March, Target will open the first of 124 stores it plans to debut in Canada this year, the first time the retailer will operate beyond the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers