For its upcoming debut in Canada, Target Corp. is breaking out the big guns.
The Minneapolis-based retailer said Friday that it will launch exclusive partnerships with prominent designers for its Canadian stores, including Nate Berkus, Giada De Laurentiis, Shaun White and Kate Young.
And in a nod to its new Canadian customers, Target said it will offer a limited edition assortment of merchandise with Roots, a prominent Canadian clothing company, that will run from March to June.
In March, Target will open the first of 124 stores it plans to debut in Canada this year, the first time the retailer will operate beyond the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response