For its upcoming debut in Canada, Target Corp. is breaking out the big guns.
The Minneapolis-based retailer said Friday that it will launch exclusive partnerships with prominent designers for its Canadian stores, including Nate Berkus, Giada De Laurentiis, Shaun White and Kate Young.
And in a nod to its new Canadian customers, Target said it will offer a limited edition assortment of merchandise with Roots, a prominent Canadian clothing company, that will run from March to June.
In March, Target will open the first of 124 stores it plans to debut in Canada this year, the first time the retailer will operate beyond the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits