TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated
Onex Corporation (TSX: OCX) announced that it will release its results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012 on February 22, 2013. A live broadcast of Onex' conference call to discuss the results will begin at 11:00 a.m. ET on February 22, 2013. A 90-day on-line replay will be available following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to the call and the replay will be available under the Investor Information section of Onex' website at www.onex.com.
With offices in Toronto, New York and London, Onex is one of the oldest and most successful private equity firms. Onex acquires and builds high-quality businesses in partnership with talented management teams. The Company has approximately $14 billion of assets under management, including $4.8 billion of proprietary capital, in private equity, credit securities and real estate. Onex invests its proprietary capital directly and as a substantial limited partner in its Funds.
Onex' businesses have assets of $39 billion, generate annual revenues of $34 billion and employ approximately 235,000 people worldwide. Onex shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the stock symbol OCX. For more information on Onex, visit its website at www.onex.com. The Company's security filings can also be accessed at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Highway Fund Nearly Broke, Jeopardizing Jobs
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work