It's a boy-band-fan dream come true for women in their 30s and 40s. New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees will tour together this summer, with a July 13 stop at Target Center on "The Package Tour."
NKOTB announced the tour on a Tuesday, Jan. 22, morning appearance on the ABC talk show "The View" and were joined by Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees for an a capella performance.
NKOTB toured with the Backstreet Boys in 2011, also hitting Target Center that summer.
NKOTB will release a new album, "10," on April 2. This is 98 Degrees' first tour in more than 12 years.
Tickets for the 7:30 p.m. Target Center stop on "The Package Tour" go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 2 at Target Center's box office, online at TargetCenter.com and AXS.com or by calling 888-9.AXS.TIX. Prices range from $91.50 to $29.50.
For more info, go to ThePackage-Tour.com
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits