ISELIN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- Middlesex Water Company (NASDAQ: MSEX) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.1875 per common share payable on March 1, 2013, for shareholders of record as of February 15, 2013. This quarterly dividend remains unchanged from the previous quarter and represents an annualized dividend of $0.75 per share.
The Company has paid cash dividends in varying amounts continually since 1912 and has increased its dividend for 40 consecutive years.
For information regarding Middlesex Water Company including information about the Company's Dividend Reinvestment and Common Stock Purchase Plan for new and existing investors and a Plan Prospectus, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at www.middlesexwater.com or call (732) 634-1500.
About Middlesex Water Company
Middlesex Water Company, organized in 1897, provides regulated and unregulated water and wastewater utility services in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania through various subsidiary companies.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, among others, our long-term strategy and expectations, the status of our acquisition program, the impact of our acquisitions, the impact of current and projected rate requests and the impact of our capital program on our environmental compliance. There are important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements including: general economic business conditions, unfavorable weather conditions, the success of certain cost containment initiatives, changes in regulations or regulatory treatment, availability and the cost of capital, the success of growth initiatives and other factors discussed in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Vice President - Corporate Affairs
Middlesex Water Company
1500 Ronson Road
Iselin, New Jersey 08830
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women