MARCO ISLAND, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- A recent survey revealed meeting planners are looking to send their business to hotels that offer specific perks and incentives at no extra charge to the client. Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa took this information to heart and has launched the "We Heard You Loud and Clear" offer. Groups who book a meeting to be held in 2013 for three nights with at least 100 rooms will receive the following complimentary incentives:
•Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms, public areas and meeting rooms •Free meeting space or conference room •10% discount on 2013 catering menus •Complimentary transfers
"The Marco Island Marriott has always been a favorite for groups -- worldwide. We wanted to show this segment that we appreciate their business and we thought the best way to demonstrate this was to listen to what they were asking for and provide these incentives," said Robert Pfeffer, Director of Sales and Marketing. "We want meeting planners to be heroes to their clients as we want to be the same to our guests, so it's a win-win for both."
Meeting attendees will enjoy all that Marco Island Marriott hotel has to offer including a team of expert on site event managers, stunning Gulf of Mexico views, beautiful white sand beaches and access to multiple amenities including three swimming pools, an award-wining spa and two private golf courses. With the recent completion of a $225 million renovation, the Balinese-styled resort's meeting space options are endless including 225,000-square-feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, 17 breakout rooms, three large terraces an exhibit hall. Spaces are available for any sized group from intimate private gatherings at the pool deck to large ballroom galas in the newly revamped state-of-the-art 20,000-square-foot Islands Ballroom.
Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort's "We Heard You Loud and Clear" offer is valid for bookings of three nights or more from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. For more information call 239.642.2794 or visit www.meetingsatmarco.com.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women