MARCO ISLAND, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- A recent survey revealed meeting planners are looking to send their business to hotels that offer specific perks and incentives at no extra charge to the client. Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa took this information to heart and has launched the "We Heard You Loud and Clear" offer. Groups who book a meeting to be held in 2013 for three nights with at least 100 rooms will receive the following complimentary incentives:
•Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms, public areas and meeting rooms •Free meeting space or conference room •10% discount on 2013 catering menus •Complimentary transfers
"The Marco Island Marriott has always been a favorite for groups -- worldwide. We wanted to show this segment that we appreciate their business and we thought the best way to demonstrate this was to listen to what they were asking for and provide these incentives," said Robert Pfeffer, Director of Sales and Marketing. "We want meeting planners to be heroes to their clients as we want to be the same to our guests, so it's a win-win for both."
Meeting attendees will enjoy all that Marco Island Marriott hotel has to offer including a team of expert on site event managers, stunning Gulf of Mexico views, beautiful white sand beaches and access to multiple amenities including three swimming pools, an award-wining spa and two private golf courses. With the recent completion of a $225 million renovation, the Balinese-styled resort's meeting space options are endless including 225,000-square-feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, 17 breakout rooms, three large terraces an exhibit hall. Spaces are available for any sized group from intimate private gatherings at the pool deck to large ballroom galas in the newly revamped state-of-the-art 20,000-square-foot Islands Ballroom.
Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort's "We Heard You Loud and Clear" offer is valid for bookings of three nights or more from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. For more information call 239.642.2794 or visit www.meetingsatmarco.com.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low