FRAMINGHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- Avaya, Dell, HP, and Research in Motion (RIM) have been singled out for superior digital marketing and information programs created with IDG Communications. The honors include a year-long multimedia content and social marketing program for the HP Enterprise CIO Forum, The New Fulcrum Point site sponsored by Dell, and The Avaya Thought Leadership Forum.
Web Marketing Association Honors
The Web Marketing Association awarded Dell its B2B Standard of Excellence for the New Fulcrum Point produced through the collaboration of Dell, MediaCom, and IDG last year. The New Fulcrum Point tackled the challenge of information overload by putting the right content at the right time in the hands of IT decision-makers to give them "the power to do more." IT decision-makers accessed a unique content navigation system that filtered and customized a wide range of technology content. Information produced by bloggers, IDG, Dell, and research/analyst firms could be customized based on a visitor's company size, technology and business solutions of interest, and their vertical industry.
Social media interaction included a "Video Power Hour" built around questions from readers submitted via Twitter to a panel of experts, weekly Twitter chats, and social commentary related to a high-profile event for Dell at South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin, TX in 2012.
Interactive Media Awards
The Interactive Media Awards (IMA) also recognized The New Fulcrum Point with two awards in 2012: Outstanding Achievement B2B and Outstanding Achievement in Social Networking.
In late 2011, IMA recognized Avaya/IDG Thought Leadership Forum for Outstanding Achievement in the Computer Hardware category. The Avaya Thought Leadership Forum site focused on brand awareness and thought leadership. The campaign objectives were to increase brand awareness, perception, and purchase consideration by IT buyers. Avaya is a global leader in enterprise communications systems, software, and services covering unified communications, contact center, networking, and small business.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women