TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/25/13 -- Colossus Minerals Inc. (TSX: CSI)(OTCQX: COLUF) will be presenting at the 2013 TD Securities Mining Conference to be held January 29-30, 2013 at the Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, Canada.
Mr. Claudio Mancuso, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to speak on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2:35 pm EST.
Colossus is a development-stage mining company focused on bringing its 75% owned Serra Pelada Gold-Platinum-Palladium Mine to production. The Serra Pelada Mine is a joint venture between Colossus and Cooperativa de Mineracao dos Garimpeiros de Serra Pelada (COOMIGASP) located in the State of Para, Brazil. Serra Pelada, located in the mineral prolific Carajas region in the State of Para, Brazil, is host to one of the highest grade gold and platinum group metals deposits in the world. Between 1980 and 1986 Serra Pelada was host to the largest precious metals rush in Latin American history. Colossus Minerals shares, warrants and notes trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbols CSI, CSI.WT.A and CSI.NT respectively and in the United States its Common Shares trade on the OTCQX under the symbol COLUF. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Colossus Minerals Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women