LOUISVILLE, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Zayo Group, LLC ("Zayo" or the "Company") invites you to listen to its earnings call for the fiscal second quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013.
When: Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 @ 9:00 a.m. MT/11:00 a.m. ET
Click this link to register and view the Webcast: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/br0gy9s9ytb1
Dial-in information for the audio portion of the Webcast: U.S. & Canada Toll-Free: (800) 773-0519
The Company will discuss a number of financial and operational metrics that are included in its earnings supplement presentation. This presentation will be available via the webcast. Both the earnings supplement and playback recording will be available after the call through Zayo's website at: http://www.zayo.com/financial-earnings-release.
If you have any questions, please contact Zayo Investor Relations at 800.741.5804 or IR@zayo.com.
About Zayo Group
Based in Louisville, Colo., privately owned Zayo Group (www.zayo.com) is an international provider of fiber-based Bandwidth Infrastructure and network-neutral colocation and interconnection services. Zayo Group serves wireline and wireless carriers, data centers, Internet content and services companies, high bandwidth enterprises as well as federal, state and local government agencies. Zayo Group provides these services over regional, metro, national, international and fiber-to-the-tower networks. With its recent acquisitions of AboveNet and FiberGate, Zayo Group's network assets include approximately 67,000 route miles, covering 45 states plus Washington, D.C. Additionally, Zayo Group has over 140,000 billable square feet of colocation space and approximately 10,000 on-net buildings, including 500 Data Centers, and 2,700 Cell Towers.
Most Popular Stories
- Supreme Court Rules Against Arizona Registration Law
- Entries for the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards
- Guns Are Hot in California
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Edward Snowden Wrong About Hong Kong, Some in Territory Say
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- U.K. Spied on G20 Emails, Phone Calls
- Social Media in the Public Sector
- Icelandic Whalers Head Out to Sea
- Boeing, Airbus Vie for Big Orders at Paris Air Show