Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science, a statewide business plan contest, is now accepting entries from middle school and high school students.
Applicants, either individual or teams, must submit a 250-word summary of their idea by March 18. The contest is modeled after the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest. Finalists will receive recognition and awards in June at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs' Conference.
The program, which organizers call Wisconsin YES!, is designed to foster interest in science and technical education. To receive materials for your school, contact Joy Sawatzke at the Wisconsin Technology Council at either email@example.com or (608) 442-7557.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus