Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science, a statewide business plan contest, is now accepting entries from middle school and high school students.
Applicants, either individual or teams, must submit a 250-word summary of their idea by March 18. The contest is modeled after the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest. Finalists will receive recognition and awards in June at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs' Conference.
The program, which organizers call Wisconsin YES!, is designed to foster interest in science and technical education. To receive materials for your school, contact Joy Sawatzke at the Wisconsin Technology Council at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 442-7557.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'