Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science, a statewide business plan contest, is now accepting entries from middle school and high school students.
Applicants, either individual or teams, must submit a 250-word summary of their idea by March 18. The contest is modeled after the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest. Finalists will receive recognition and awards in June at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs' Conference.
The program, which organizers call Wisconsin YES!, is designed to foster interest in science and technical education. To receive materials for your school, contact Joy Sawatzke at the Wisconsin Technology Council at either email@example.com or (608) 442-7557.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women