Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science, a statewide business plan contest, is now accepting entries from middle school and high school students.
Applicants, either individual or teams, must submit a 250-word summary of their idea by March 18. The contest is modeled after the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest. Finalists will receive recognition and awards in June at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs' Conference.
The program, which organizers call Wisconsin YES!, is designed to foster interest in science and technical education. To receive materials for your school, contact Joy Sawatzke at the Wisconsin Technology Council at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 442-7557.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries