Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science, a statewide business plan contest, is now accepting entries from middle school and high school students.
Applicants, either individual or teams, must submit a 250-word summary of their idea by March 18. The contest is modeled after the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest. Finalists will receive recognition and awards in June at the Wisconsin Entrepreneurs' Conference.
The program, which organizers call Wisconsin YES!, is designed to foster interest in science and technical education. To receive materials for your school, contact Joy Sawatzke at the Wisconsin Technology Council at either firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 442-7557.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Easter morning delivery for space station