PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance, today announced that its 2013 annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Thursday, May 23 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET. The meeting is to be held at the San Ramon Marriott located at 2600 Bishop Dr., San Ramon, CA 94583. The record date for the meeting will be March 24, 2013, and only stockholders of record on that date are eligible to attend the meeting.
A live webcast of the event will be available on the Workday Investor Relations website at www.workday.com/investorrelations.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2013. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Investor Relations Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women