ZEELAND, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX) announces the following webcast:
What: Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Financial Results Conference Call
When: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST
How: Live over the Internet -- Log on to the web at the address above
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived at http://ir.gentex.com/WebcastArchives.
Founded in 1974, Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX) is the leading supplier of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and camera-based lighting-assist and driver-assist systems to the global automotive industry. The Company also provides commercial smoke alarms and signaling devices to the North American fire protection market, as well as dimmable aircraft windows for the commercial, business and general aviation markets. Based in Zeeland, Michigan, the international Company develops, manufactures and markets interior and exterior automatic-dimming automotive rearview mirrors that utilize proprietary electrochromic technology to dim in proportion to the amount of headlight glare from trailing vehicle headlamps. More than half of the Company's interior mirrors are sold with advanced electronic features, and more than 98 percent of the Company's net sales are derived from the sale of auto-dimming mirrors to nearly every major automaker in the world.
616-772-1590, ext. 4207
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison