IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba -- www.telecom.toshiba.com), today announced that its VIPedge, a cloud-based business telephone solution, has been named a winner of the INTERNET TELEPHONY 2012 Product of the Year Award, presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. The 2012 Product of the Year winners are published in the January/February 2013 issue of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine (www.itmag.com).
"We are honored to receive the 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award for our new VIPedge cloud-based business telephone solution," said Brian Metherell, vice president and general manager of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division. "VIPedge delivers the benefits of Toshiba's on-premises VoIP solutions in a cloud solution. Supported by our Authorized Dealer Network with expertise in design and implementation on a cloud platform, VIPedge is a cloud solution like no other."
"It is with pleasure that we recognize Toshiba's VIPedge with a Product of the Year Award. The editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY have verified that VIPedge displays quality and innovation while providing solutions to real business communications challenges," said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. "Congratulations to the Toshiba team for their commitment to advancing IP communication technologies."
VIPedge is a powerful yet affordable cloud-based solution that provides the quality, reliability and durability for which Toshiba is known. Based upon the feature-rich Toshiba IPedge® on-premises business telephone system, VIPedge delivers functionality above and beyond other cloud-based solutions. VIPedge allows companies to pay a monthly service fee -- scalable to meet system size and usage needs -- as an alternative to the capital purchase of an on-premises telephone system.
For more info on VIPedge, visit: www.telecom.toshiba.com/Products/VIPedge-Cloud-Telephone-System/.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women