BURLINGTON, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Tempus Capital Inc. ("Tempus" or the "Company") announces that Christopher Dingle has joined the Board of Directors. Mr. Dingle is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School (1970) with broad business experience in the real estate and financial services industries. After more than twenty years in the real estate development industry (as President and C.E.O. of Canlea Ltd., a joint venture of CIBC and A.E. LePage) he became C.E.O. of RealFund, Canada's first REIT. He was also a founding director and President of IPC Financial Network Inc., a consolidator of mutual fund broker/dealers that attracted 750 financial planners and grew to over $8 billion in assets under administration. Mr. Dingle was a director of the Canadian Institute of Public Real Estate Companies (CIPREC) and served on boards of private and publicly listed companies including Royal LePage Ltd., Delta Hotels Ltd., RealFund, Toronto College Street Centre Ltd., Canlea Ltd. and IPC Financial Network Inc. He is currently engaged in Corporate Finance, M&A and Advisory work in the areas of clean-tech, real estate and alternative energy.
Tempus also announces that it has accepted the resignation of Lawrence Freedman from the Board of Directors. The Board thanks Mr. Freedman for his service to the Company.
Tempus is a reporting issuer in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta. None of Tempus' securities trade through any stock exchange or quotation facility.
On behalf of the board of directors
Tempus Capital Inc.
Russell Tanz, President and C.E.O.
This press release is not, and is not to be construed in any way as, an offer to buy or sell securities in the United States.
No regulator or any Regulation Services accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Tempus Capital Inc.
President and C.E.O.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners