TORONTO, ONTARIO and WINDSOR, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Cash Store Financial Services Inc ("CSF"), is being investigated by Sutts, Strosberg LLP, a law firm that represents investors in securities class actions.
The firm is investigating the circumstances surrounding CSF's announcement that it was restating the previously issued interim financial statements ended March 31, 2012 and June 30, 2012.
On December 10, 2012, CSF disclosed that of the fair value for the acquisition of consumer loans receivable it previously determined, approximately $36.8 million actually represented a premium paid on acquisition. After this announcement, CSF's shares declined by 20 per cent.
The firm would like to speak with shareholders of CSF who purchased its securities between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012. Shareholders who wish to discuss the matter should contact Jay Strosberg at 519.561.6285 or email@example.com.
Sutts, Strosberg LLP pioneered securities class actions in Ontario. As a result of resolving class actions such as YBM Magnex, Southwestern Resources, Atlas Cold Storage, CV Technologies and NovaGold Resources; Sutts, Strosberg LLP has recovered more than $150 million for its clients in securities class actions alone. For more information about the law firm, please visit the Sutts, Strosberg LLP website at www.strosbergco.com.
Sutts, Strosberg LLP
519.561.6285 or 1.800.229.5323, ext 8285
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System