VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Sama Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: SME) ("Sama") is pleased to announce that it is co-sponsoring a CSR Networking Reception hosted by International Finance Corporation at the upcoming Indaba conference in Cape Town, South Africa. Other co-sponsors of this event include Rio Tinto, AngloGold Ashanti, Newmont Ghana and the New Africa Mining Fund. Event details are as follows:
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 from 17:00 to 19:00
CSR Networking Reception hosted by International Finance Corporation
Location: Marimba Restaurant, Cape Town International Convention Centre.
Sama is also pleased to be a co-sponsor of The Canadian Council on Africa at the Indaba conference.
"Sama is very pleased to be participating in the Indaba conference and looks forward to presenting the results of its ongoing drilling program for nickel, copper and the platinum group of elements at its Samapleu Project in Cote d'Ivoire," stated Dr. Marc-Antoine Audet, Sama's President and CEO.
Sama also announces that it has granted an aggregate total of 100,000 incentive stock options to employees of an affiliate of Sama pursuant to its Stock Option Plan and certain vesting provisions. These options will be exercisable at a price of CAN$0.22 per share and will expire on January 22, 2018. The grant of the stock options is subject to regulatory approval.
For more information regarding Sama, please visit Sama's website at http://www.samaresources.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Sama Resources Inc.
Dr. Marc-Antoine Audet
President and CEO
Sama Resources Inc.
Mr. Matt Johnston
(604) 443-3835 or Toll Free: 1 (877) 792-6688, Ext. 4
(604) 682-3860 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall