CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Today, Canada ranks number three in the world for crude oil reserves, just below Venezuela and Saudi Arabia. As the industry continues to grow, especially in Alberta, qualified oil and gas professionals will continue to be in demand. In response, Reeves College has increased the number of seats for its popular Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant program and is now offering it at its Calgary North campus.
Thanks to instruction from industry professionals, Reeves College graduates can confidently enter the field with the skills and knowledge they need to successfully navigate their new careers. The Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant program covers important topics like oil and gas foundations, documentation and reporting and production accounting. The program also covers office management tasks like word processing, business communications and customer service skills.
In the next ten years, it is estimated that oil production will double in Canada, and gas production will continue to increase as well. This creates a climate rich with new job opportunities, especially for those with an oil and gas education.
Graduates of the Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant program at Reeves College have gone on to find jobs across Canada as office managers, administrative assistants, receptionists and executive assistants for a variety of oil and gas companies.
Reeves College is now accepting applications for the Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant program in Calgary North. Call 1.877.404.5848 or visit reevescollege.ca.
Join the conversation about the future of oil and gas on Facebook and Twitter.
About Reeves College
Reeves College (www.reevescollege.ca) has provided market-driven career training programs in Alberta since 1961. With five campuses in Alberta, Reeves offers a comprehensive learning experience that opens up a world of opportunities for their graduates. The diverse curriculum and consistently high graduate employment rate have established the college's reputation as a leading career trainer.
778.331.8262 ext. 2145
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?