VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- One Percent Realty, now operating in most provinces across the country, sold over 1 Billion Dollars worth of real estate in 2012. All this in a slowing market? This is a lot of happy Canadian homeowners, saving a lot of money in commissions.
One Percent Realty offers the same services as many of the "traditional" companies, for a lot less money. Saving $10,000, $20,000, $30,000 on commission goes a long way with most Canadian home sellers. Or paying less commission may give home sellers more flexibility in setting an attractive listing price, giving them an added advantage in the marketplace.
Operating in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia, One Percent director Ian Bailey seems to think that their time has come. "We did well in the hot markets, and continue to have a strong footing in the marketplace. But I think with consumer awareness due to the internet, coupled with sellers being asked to be more realistic on their pricing, the slowing or moderating markets will really work to our benefit. We look forward to a prosperous 2013."
One Percent Realty is a full service MLS® discount commission real estate company. The Company believes that Consumers want the assistance of a professional Real Estate Agent with an MLS® listing on a local Real Estate Board but at a great commission rate. The Company was founded in 1998 in BC and now has over 230 real estate agents across Canada. Visit www.onepercentrealty.com for more info.
One Percent Realty
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry