VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- One Percent Realty, now operating in most provinces across the country, sold over 1 Billion Dollars worth of real estate in 2012. All this in a slowing market? This is a lot of happy Canadian homeowners, saving a lot of money in commissions.
One Percent Realty offers the same services as many of the "traditional" companies, for a lot less money. Saving $10,000, $20,000, $30,000 on commission goes a long way with most Canadian home sellers. Or paying less commission may give home sellers more flexibility in setting an attractive listing price, giving them an added advantage in the marketplace.
Operating in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia, One Percent director Ian Bailey seems to think that their time has come. "We did well in the hot markets, and continue to have a strong footing in the marketplace. But I think with consumer awareness due to the internet, coupled with sellers being asked to be more realistic on their pricing, the slowing or moderating markets will really work to our benefit. We look forward to a prosperous 2013."
One Percent Realty is a full service MLS® discount commission real estate company. The Company believes that Consumers want the assistance of a professional Real Estate Agent with an MLS® listing on a local Real Estate Board but at a great commission rate. The Company was founded in 1998 in BC and now has over 230 real estate agents across Canada. Visit www.onepercentrealty.com for more info.
One Percent Realty
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction