TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(OTCBB: NWURF)(FRANKFURT: NMV) would like to announce that further to the halt in the trading of the Corporation's shares on January 14, 2013, the Corporation is working with the TSX Venture Exchange in order to clarify the Corporation's affairs with a view of the resumption of trading of the Corporation's common shares through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. The Corporation will provide regular updates as information becomes available.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women