TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(OTCBB: NWURF)(FRANKFURT: NMV) would like to announce that further to the halt in the trading of the Corporation's shares on January 14, 2013, the Corporation is working with the TSX Venture Exchange in order to clarify the Corporation's affairs with a view of the resumption of trading of the Corporation's common shares through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. The Corporation will provide regular updates as information becomes available.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall