TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- NWT Uranium Corp. (the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: NWT)(OTCBB: NWURF)(FRANKFURT: NMV) would like to announce that further to the halt in the trading of the Corporation's shares on January 14, 2013, the Corporation is working with the TSX Venture Exchange in order to clarify the Corporation's affairs with a view of the resumption of trading of the Corporation's common shares through the facilities of the TSX Venture Exchange. The Corporation will provide regular updates as information becomes available.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant