VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- Klondike Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: KG) (the "Company") is pleased to report that it is amending its private placement previously announced December 14, 2012. The financing will now consist of the sale of up to $2,000,000 worth of flow through and non-flow through shares of the Company priced at $0.10 and $0.08 per share respectively with a maximum 25,000,000 shares to be sold.
This amendment is subject to regulatory approval and, in accordance with Exchange policies, finders' fees in cash and/or shares may be paid on a portion of the funds raised. Proceeds will be used for exploration expenditures on the Company's Yukon and British Columbia properties, to fund the acquisition and exploration of new mineral properties in Portugal and general working capital.
About Klondike Gold Corp.
Klondike Gold Corp. is a Canadian exploration company with offices in Vancouver, British Columbia and Dawson City, Yukon. The Company is focused on the development of its Yukon and British Columbia gold properties. In addition the Company holds a large portfolio of base metal projects in southeastern British Columbia.
Statements in this press release, other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans and objectives or expected results, may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties inherent in resource exploration and development. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Klondike Gold Corp.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response